Dry Hay Temperature Probe
– 19″ temperature probe
– Dial has green, yellow, and red colors for safe, caution, and alert temperatures
– 40 to 210 degree F temperature range
– 3/4″ npt fitting under the dial to attach to optional T-bar handle
– Packaged 2 probes per box
Dry hay stack temperature guidelines
Ambient temperature and up to 130 degrees F is normal.
1. 130 degrees F and above: Hay is too hot. Move hay and restack. Offset the bales to help cool down.
2. 150 degrees F: Danger zone.
3. 175 degrees F: Call fire department.
4. 185 to 212 degrees F: Expect fire.