Selmech Ultra Low Applicator
Selmech supplies new ultra low additive applicator has been designed with our own innovative flow measurement system that allow for an open flow pump system removing the need for a filter or in-line flow meter.
For use with ultra low inoculant additive the selmech ULV+ applicator provides a trouble free system that is easy to set and use.
- Translucent tank with a capacity 55 litres
- Treat over 1000 tonnes of forage with an application rate of 50 ml/t
- Stainless steel brackets with multiple mounting options
- 3 way valve with drain tube
- Open flow pipe work with NO in line filters
The selmech Ultra Low Volume Applicator can also be supplied as a module without a tank. This then can be used with a foragers own on board tank or other auxiliary tank. It also make for a small compact package for exporting to other countries.
THE CONTROL BOX
The digital control box automatically monitors and adjusts the pump to keep it’s output constant, this enables the pump to deliver silage inoculant additive precisely. It has a back-lit display for harvesting at night and has on board memory to record the total litres of silage additive dispensed. The control box can be set in different operating modes to suit all types of forage harvesting equipment and operator preferences.
DIGITAL CONTROL - SIMPLE OPERATION
- One control knob
- Set application rate from 20ml up to 250ml per tonne
- Back lit digital display
- Total litres dispensed stored in memory and can be zeroed
OTHER FEATURES OF THE CONTROL BOX
"Pause" function - If your forage harvester has a table sensor you can connect this to turn the applicator pump on and off .
A “Check flow” warning messages are displayed if no flow is detected by the flow sensor
A “limit” message is displayed if you try and set perimeter that can not be achieved by the additive applicator pump.
DOWNLOAD A PRODUCT LEAFLET
- Advanced control box with digital back lit display.
- Record of total litres dispensed.
- Translucent tank with a capacity 55 litres (14 USG).
- Treat over 1000 tons of forage with an application rate of 50ml/t. (1.7fl oz).
- Stainless steel brackets with multiple mounting options.
- 3 way valve with drain tube.
- Open flow pipe work with NO in line filters.
The control box automatically monitors and adjusts the pump to keep it’s output constant, this enables the pump to deliver additive precisely at any harvesting rate of between 15 and 300 tons per hour.
It has a digital back lit display with memory to record the total litres dispensed.
Questions? Contact Us.
[contact-form-7 id="8" title="Contact Us"]
OSD DIGITAL CONTROL BOX
The control box monitors and adjusts the pump to keep it’s output constant, to maintain a precise delivery of the preservative being
applied depending on the settings entered by the user.
- applicator tank
- direct inoculation
- feed additives
- granular applicator
- lactobacillus granules
- whole crop silage